The results of this study, which includes many advertisers, including direct competitors – ManoMano, Boulanger, Cdiscount, Fnac, AliExpress – highlights Amazon’s good performance in terms of customer relationship management.
Its results, which place Amazon first in the rankings on a number of questions, confirm that customer obsession is embedded in Amazon’s DNA and the company’s desire to make its customer service a real asset. But also a service of excellence, thanks, in particular, to numerous tools and guidelines used in the daily management of relations with customers: the monitoring of performance indicators, measurement criteria, the desire to reduce the effort of the customer, the founding principles of the customer experience and customer service to which the teams rely and refer.
The Director of Customer Experience, Sam Bejnouni Terlier, enthusiastically welcomes the results of this study: ” Beyond performance alone, the results of this study are the concrete expression of listening to our customers who operate at all levels at Amazon and the work of Amazon teams in the continuous improvement of the experience. customer. “. According to BVA, these results are the result of Amazon’s desire to offer the best possible experience to its customers, 92% of whom recommend its customer service: ” If the customer experience is a major subject for many companies, through this study, we see how this is true for Amazon, which manages not only to deliver successful customer experiences but also, consequently, to strengthen its customer relationship. And this is based, in part, on the very principles of Amazon customer service, which are to reduce the customer’s effort as much as possible and to want to solve their problem. “.
Among the highlights of the study, it is interesting to note:
- Amazon garners very good overall satisfaction from surveyed customers, with an average rating of 8.5 out of 10of which more than half of the respondents (55%) saying they are “very satisfied”. This overall rating, clearly superior to its competitors, thus establishes its customer service at the service of excellence.
- Amazon is the company most recommended by its customers with the NPS – Net Promoter Score (or Net Recommendation Score) is the percentage of customers who rate their probability of recommending a company to a friend or colleague at 9 or 10 ( “promoters”) minus the percentage rating this probability as 6 or less (“detractors”) on a scale of 0 to 10 – the greater (+49), of which more than half of respondents (57%) who recommend the Amazon site. This indicator reveals a high level of customer satisfaction and, in fact, Amazon’s strong commitment to providing its customers with quality of service and responsiveness. Amazon is also the only company to achieve a result exceeding 50%.
- Overall, Amazon tops the charts in customer service satisfaction—a combination of overall satisfaction, self-service tools satisfaction, and customer service interaction satisfaction—with 55% respondents very satisfied with the site.
- It is considered easier to get answers to questions or have dissatisfactions resolved with Amazon (8.4 out of 10) in comparison with other e-commerce sites (ManoMano, ranked second, scores 8 while AliExpress, bottom of the ranking, scores 7.1). Note that more than half of respondents (54%) consider it “very easy” to have their problems solved – the highest score obtained in this category.
- Satisfaction with the availability of Amazon’s self-service tools is far higher than its competitors, with a rating of 8.4 out of 10and more than half (52%) of customers surveyed who say they are very satisfied.
- While Amazon’s customer service satisfaction is very good, it prevails less than self-service tools. On a scale of 0 to 10 for satisfaction with customer service interaction, Amazon has the highest rating of 8.2. Amazon is also the company with the highest percentage of very satisfied surveyed customers (47%).
To succeed in its customer relationships, a company must have exceptional service. As one client attests: The counselor was exceptional, professional, charming and patient. She solved my problem, she called me back several times. Without her, my problem would not have been solved! “. Today, this study highlights Amazon’s approach to having customer service that is totally thought out and orchestrated around and for its customers, with the desire to offer them the best possible experience. A successful bet.
To contact Amazon France customer service: https://www.amazon.fr/hz/contact-us/foresight/hubgateway